Neenah Paper Declares Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130201:nBw015781a ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(Business Wire)-- Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE:NP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend will be payable on March 4, 2013 to stockholders of record as of close of business on February 15, 2013. In November 2012, the company announced it would increase its quarterly dividend by 25 percent starting in 2013, from $0.12 to $0.15 per share. About Neenah Paper, Inc. Neenah Paper is a leader in premium image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC, ASTROBRIGHTS, ENVIRONMENT, CRANE, ROYAL SUNDANCE, KIMDURA, Gessner, JET-PRO SofStretch(TM) and varitess. Neenah Paper is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and sells products in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany. Additional information about Neenah Paper can be found at the company's web site, www.neenah.com. Neenah Paper, Inc. Bill McCarthy Vice President - Financial Analysis and Investor Relations 678-518-3278 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Search planes find no sign of missing airliner at spot located by China |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Vietnam search fruitless at site where China satellite detected suspected plane debris - witness