HP to close site in Germany, to cut 850 jobs
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Computer maker Hewlett-Packard Co (HP) said on Friday it was planning to close a site in Germany by the end of October as part of its multi-year restructuring plan.
HP said it was closing its site in Ruesselsheim, south-west of Frankfurt, by the end of October. It said around 850 jobs would be cut.
The closure will not affect its other major sites in Germany, Europe's largest economy, the company said.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source