- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
HP to close site in Germany, to cut 850 jobs
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Computer maker Hewlett-Packard Co (HP) said on Friday it was planning to close a site in Germany by the end of October as part of its multi-year restructuring plan.
HP said it was closing its site in Ruesselsheim, south-west of Frankfurt, by the end of October. It said around 850 jobs would be cut.
The closure will not affect its other major sites in Germany, Europe's largest economy, the company said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this