BRIEF-HSBC appoints new group head of internal audit
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - HSBC Holdings PLC : * Appointment of group head of internal audit * Manveen Pam Kaur appointed group head of internal audit and group managing
director * Kaur succeeds paul Lawrence, who has decided to retire from HSBC after 31
years of service.
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.