BRIEF-HSBC appoints new group head of internal audit
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - HSBC Holdings PLC : * Appointment of group head of internal audit * Manveen Pam Kaur appointed group head of internal audit and group managing
director * Kaur succeeds paul Lawrence, who has decided to retire from HSBC after 31
years of service.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections