BRIEF-HSBC appoints new group head of internal audit
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - HSBC Holdings PLC : * Appointment of group head of internal audit * Manveen Pam Kaur appointed group head of internal audit and group managing
director * Kaur succeeds paul Lawrence, who has decided to retire from HSBC after 31
years of service.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine