IAG keeps plans for 15 percent capacity cut in 2013
MADRID Feb 1 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group said on Friday it was pressing ahead with a previously announced capacity reduction of 15 percent for 2013.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad