IAG keeps plans for 15 percent capacity cut in 2013
MADRID Feb 1 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group said on Friday it was pressing ahead with a previously announced capacity reduction of 15 percent for 2013.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter