RPT-IAG keeps plans for 15 percent capacity cut in 2013
MADRID Feb 1 (Reuters) - International Airlines Group said on Friday it was pressing ahead with a previously announced capacity reduction of 15 percent for 2013.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data