TEXT-Fitch withdraws Tuscany International Drilling Inc.'s expected bond rating
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Feb 01 - Fitch Ratings has withdrawn Tuscany International Drilling Inc.'s (Tuscany) expected USD200 million debt issuance rating of 'B+(exp)/RR4'. The rating has been withdrawn due to the suspension of the expected debt issuance.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source