TEXT-Fitch withdraws Tuscany International Drilling Inc.'s expected bond rating
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Feb 01 - Fitch Ratings has withdrawn Tuscany International Drilling Inc.'s (Tuscany) expected USD200 million debt issuance rating of 'B+(exp)/RR4'. The rating has been withdrawn due to the suspension of the expected debt issuance.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study