TABLE-Mitsubishi UFJ FG -9-MTH group results
Feb 1 (Reuters)- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO LATEST RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST Revenues 3.44 trln 3.79 trln (-9.3 pct) (+8.6 pct) Operating Recurring 936.46 1.23 trln (-24.0 pct) (+47.3 pct) Net 532.46 815.80 (-34.7 pct) (+47.8 pct) EPS 37.00 yen 57.04 yen EPS Diluted 36.94 yen 56.92 yen Ann Div 12.00 yen 12.00 yen -Q2 div 6.00 yen 6.00 yen -Q4 div 6.00 yen 6.00 yen NOTE - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc is a holding company formed on Oct. 1, 2005, through the merger of Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group Inc. and UFJ Holdings Inc. Year-ago results do not include figures for UFJ Holdings.. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |