TABLE-Panasonic -9-MTH group results (SEC)
Feb 1 (Reuters)- Panasonic Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 5.44 trln 5.97 trln 7.30 trln (-8.8 pct) (-10.3 pct) (-7.0 pct) Operating Pretax loss 269.40 loss 350.53 loss 365.00 Net loss 623.83 loss 333.82 loss 765.00 EPS loss 269.86 yen loss 144.37 yen loss 330.93 yen Ann Div 10.00 yen nil -Q2 Div nil 5.00 yen -Q4 Div 5.00 yen nil NOTE - Panasonic Corp is one of world's largest consumer electronics makers selling products under 'Panasonic' and 'National' brands, among others. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |