TABLE-Panasonic -9-MTH group results (SEC)
Feb 1 (Reuters)- Panasonic Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 5.44 trln 5.97 trln 7.30 trln (-8.8 pct) (-10.3 pct) (-7.0 pct) Operating Pretax loss 269.40 loss 350.53 loss 365.00 Net loss 623.83 loss 333.82 loss 765.00 EPS loss 269.86 yen loss 144.37 yen loss 330.93 yen Ann Div 10.00 yen nil -Q2 Div nil 5.00 yen -Q4 Div 5.00 yen nil NOTE - Panasonic Corp is one of world's largest consumer electronics makers selling products under 'Panasonic' and 'National' brands, among others. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data