TABLE-Panasonic -9-MTH group results (SEC)
Feb 1 (Reuters)- Panasonic Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 5.44 trln 5.97 trln 7.30 trln (-8.8 pct) (-10.3 pct) (-7.0 pct) Operating Pretax loss 269.40 loss 350.53 loss 365.00 Net loss 623.83 loss 333.82 loss 765.00 EPS loss 269.86 yen loss 144.37 yen loss 330.93 yen Ann Div 10.00 yen nil -Q2 Div nil 5.00 yen -Q4 Div 5.00 yen nil NOTE - Panasonic Corp is one of world's largest consumer electronics makers selling products under 'Panasonic' and 'National' brands, among others. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM