TABLE-Panasonic -9-MTH group results (SEC)
Feb 1 (Reuters)- Panasonic Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 5.44 trln 5.97 trln 7.30 trln (-8.8 pct) (-10.3 pct) (-7.0 pct) Operating Pretax loss 269.40 loss 350.53 loss 365.00 Net loss 623.83 loss 333.82 loss 765.00 EPS loss 269.86 yen loss 144.37 yen loss 330.93 yen Ann Div 10.00 yen nil -Q2 Div nil 5.00 yen -Q4 Div 5.00 yen nil NOTE - Panasonic Corp is one of world's largest consumer electronics makers selling products under 'Panasonic' and 'National' brands, among others. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule