TABLE-Panasonic -9-MTH group results (SEC)
Feb 1 (Reuters)- Panasonic Corp CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS 9 months ended 9 months ended Year to Dec 31, 2012 Dec 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2013 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULT FORECAST Sales 5.44 trln 5.97 trln 7.30 trln (-8.8 pct) (-10.3 pct) (-7.0 pct) Operating Pretax loss 269.40 loss 350.53 loss 365.00 Net loss 623.83 loss 333.82 loss 765.00 EPS loss 269.86 yen loss 144.37 yen loss 330.93 yen Ann Div 10.00 yen nil -Q2 Div nil 5.00 yen -Q4 Div 5.00 yen nil NOTE - Panasonic Corp is one of world's largest consumer electronics makers selling products under 'Panasonic' and 'National' brands, among others. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on.
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet