Fairfax Announces Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited February 1, 2013 - 03:00:00 PM Fairfax Announces Conference Call TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Feb. 1, 2013) - Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (TSX:FFH)(TSX:FFH.U) will hold a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, February 15, 2013 to discuss its 2012 year-end results which will be announced after the close of markets on Thursday, February 14 and will be available at that time on its website www.fairfax.ca. The call, consisting of a presentation by the company followed by a question period, may be accessed at (800) 857-9641 (Canada and U.S.) or 1 (517) 308-9408 (International) with the passcode "Fairfax". A replay of the call will be available from shortly after the termination of the call until 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Friday, March 1, 2013. The replay may be accessed at (866) 505-6450 (Canada and U.S.) or 1 (203) 369-1871 (International). Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited is a financial services holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and investment management. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited John Varnell Vice President, Corporate Development (416) 367-4941 Media Contact Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited Paul Rivett Vice President, Operations (416) 367-4941 www.fairfax.ca
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt