Anadarko to Present at Upcoming Energy Summit
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Feb 01 (Marketwire) -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today announced that Sr. Vice President, International and Deepwater Exploration, Bob Daniels, will present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Energy Summit on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at 8:40 a.m. MST in Vail, Colo. A link to the audio webcast presentation will be available at www.anadarko.com. The replay and slide presentation also will be available on the company's website for approximately 30 days following the event. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2011, the company had approximately 2.54 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contact Investors: John Colglazier firstname.lastname@example.org 832.636.2306 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |