Anadarko to Present at Upcoming Energy Summit
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Feb 01 (Marketwire) -- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) today announced that Sr. Vice President, International and Deepwater Exploration, Bob Daniels, will present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Energy Summit on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at 8:40 a.m. MST in Vail, Colo. A link to the audio webcast presentation will be available at www.anadarko.com. The replay and slide presentation also will be available on the company's website for approximately 30 days following the event. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by exploring for, acquiring and developing oil and natural gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare. As of year-end 2011, the company had approximately 2.54 billion barrels-equivalent of proved reserves, making it one of the world's largest independent exploration and production companies. For more information about Anadarko and APC Flash Feed updates, please visit www.anadarko.com. Anadarko Contact Investors: John Colglazier firstname.lastname@example.org 832.636.2306 Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft