REG-Carnival PLC: Director/PDMR Shareholding
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTION OF DIRECTOR/PDMRS MIAMI (February 1, 2013) - Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) was notified on January 31, 2013 that on January 30, 2013 Dr. Modesto A. Maidique, a member of Carnival Corporation & plc's boards of directors, sold 3,000 shares of Carnival Corporation common stock ("Shares") on the New York Stock Exchange at a price of US$38.96 per Share. Following this transaction, Dr. Maidique continues to hold directly 12,366 Shares. This notification relates to disclosures made in accordance with Rule 3.1.4(R) (1)(a) of the Disclosure Rules and Transparency Rules. Further details and a copy of the Forms 4, Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership of Securities, to be filed with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, can be found at the SEC web site, www.sec.gov, and the Carnival Corporation & plc web site, www.carnivalcorp.com or www.carnivalplc.com. SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ