REG-GKN PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
GKN plc Voting Rights and Capital In compliance with Rule 5.6.1 of the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, as at 31 January 2013 the issued ordinary share capital of GKN plc consisted of 1,660,529,859 ordinary shares of 10p each. Each ordinary share carries one vote. GKN plc held 28,026,670 ordinary shares in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in GKN plc was 1,632,503,189 as at this date. The above figure (1,632,503,189) may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, GKN plc under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. 1 February 2013 END
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California