REG-GKN PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
GKN plc Voting Rights and Capital In compliance with Rule 5.6.1 of the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, as at 31 January 2013 the issued ordinary share capital of GKN plc consisted of 1,660,529,859 ordinary shares of 10p each. Each ordinary share carries one vote. GKN plc held 28,026,670 ordinary shares in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in GKN plc was 1,632,503,189 as at this date. The above figure (1,632,503,189) may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, GKN plc under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. 1 February 2013 END
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N