REG-Capita PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
1 February 2013 Capita plc (`the Company') Voting Rights and Capital Notification of alteration to total voting rights in accordance with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules provision 5.6.1R. The Company advises that its capital consists of 668,473,015 ordinary shares of 2 1/15p each, as at 31 January 2013. The voting rights of these shares are identical with each share carrying the right to one vote. The Company currently holds 13,305,167 ordinary shares in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in Capita plc is 655,167,848. The above figure, 655,167,848, may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or change to their interest in, Capita plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. In addition, the above figure includes 3,325,359 shares currently held by the Capita Employee Benefit Trust and therefore excluded from the Company's EPS calculation. Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification: Francesca Todd, Deputy Company Secretary, 020 7202 0641 END
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach