Japan's Kirin agrees to sell entire F&N stake to TCC Assets
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd said on Friday that it would sell its entire holdings in Fraser and Neave Ltd (F&N) to TCC Assets Ltd as part of TCC's mandatory public offer to buy out the Singapore conglomerate.
Kirin, which has about a 15 percent stake in F&N, expects to receive a pretax profit of about 47 billion yen ($515 million) from the deal. ($1 = 91.2600 Japanese yen) (Reporting by James Topham; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets