Japan's Kirin agrees to sell entire F&N stake to TCC Assets
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Kirin Holdings Co Ltd said on Friday that it would sell its entire holdings in Fraser and Neave Ltd (F&N) to TCC Assets Ltd as part of TCC's mandatory public offer to buy out the Singapore conglomerate.
Kirin, which has about a 15 percent stake in F&N, expects to receive a pretax profit of about 47 billion yen ($515 million) from the deal. ($1 = 91.2600 Japanese yen) (Reporting by James Topham; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |