Entergy Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130201:nPnDA52870 NEW ORLEANS, Feb. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Entergy Corporation (NYSE:ETR) has declared a quarterly dividend of 83 cents per common share. The payment date is March 1, 2013, to stockholders of record on Feb. 14, 2013. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120913/MM74349LOGO) Entergy Corporation, which is celebrating its 100th birthday this year, is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including more than 10,000 megawatts of nuclear power, making it one of the nation's leading nuclear generators. Entergy delivers electricity to 2.8 million utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Entergy has annual revenues of more than $11 billion and approximately 15,000 employees. Entergy's online address is www.entergy.com. SOURCE Entergy Corporation Michael Burns (Media), +1-504-576-4238, email@example.com, or Paula Waters (Investor Relations), +1-504-576-4380, firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Thai 'red shirts' prepare rally to back PM against protesters