Legg Mason says committed to its affiliate model
NEW YORK Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc remains committed to its affiliate model, Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, said on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case