Legg Mason says committed to its affiliate model
NEW YORK Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc remains committed to its affiliate model, Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, said on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM