Legg Mason says committed to its affiliate model
NEW YORK Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc remains committed to its affiliate model, Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, said on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane