Legg Mason says committed to its affiliate model
NEW YORK Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc remains committed to its affiliate model, Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, said on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat