Legg Mason interim CEO expects permanent CEO soon
BOSTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc interim Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said investors should expect the company to name a new chief executive "in the not too distant future."
Speaking on a conference call with investors on Friday, Sullivan said the company's board is "nearing completion" of its search for a new CEO.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions