Legg Mason interim CEO expects permanent CEO soon
BOSTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc interim Chief Executive Joseph Sullivan said investors should expect the company to name a new chief executive "in the not too distant future."
Speaking on a conference call with investors on Friday, Sullivan said the company's board is "nearing completion" of its search for a new CEO.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |