Legg Mason CFO says will report lease write-offs
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc Chief Financial Officer Peter Nachtwey said the company will report lease write-off charges in the current quarter of $45 million to $55 million. Nachtwey spoke on a conference call with investors on Friday.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source