Legg Mason CFO says will report lease write-offs
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc Chief Financial Officer Peter Nachtwey said the company will report lease write-off charges in the current quarter of $45 million to $55 million. Nachtwey spoke on a conference call with investors on Friday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls