Legg Mason says Permal deal could spread to other units
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc sees the new revenue share agreement that it established with its affiliate Permal as a "good framework to create a strong alignment for other affiliates," said Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand