Legg Mason says Permal deal could spread to other units
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc sees the new revenue share agreement that it established with its affiliate Permal as a "good framework to create a strong alignment for other affiliates," said Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor