Legg Mason says Permal deal could spread to other units
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Legg Mason Inc sees the new revenue share agreement that it established with its affiliate Permal as a "good framework to create a strong alignment for other affiliates," said Joseph Sullivan, interim chief executive officer, on the firm's third-quarter earnings call Friday morning.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |