EURO GOVT-Bund futures rise after U.S. PMIs
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended gains on Friday after a survey showed the U.S. manufacturing sector grew at a slower pace than expected.
Bund futures were last 43 ticks higher on the day at 142.33.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies