EURO GOVT-Bund futures rise after U.S. PMIs
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended gains on Friday after a survey showed the U.S. manufacturing sector grew at a slower pace than expected.
Bund futures were last 43 ticks higher on the day at 142.33.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand