EURO GOVT-Bund futures rise after U.S. PMIs
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - German Bund futures extended gains on Friday after a survey showed the U.S. manufacturing sector grew at a slower pace than expected.
Bund futures were last 43 ticks higher on the day at 142.33.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |