UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 1
LONDON, Feb. 1
LONDON, Feb. 1 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 6 to 13 points higher, or as much as 0.2 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers, with some investors betting on a better-than-expected U.S. jobs figures and expecting a rise in base metals prices to underpin mining stocks.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'