UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 1
LONDON, Feb. 1 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 6 to 13 points higher, or as much as 0.2 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers, with some investors betting on a better-than-expected U.S. jobs figures and expecting a rise in base metals prices to underpin mining stocks.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |