UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 1
LONDON, Feb. 1 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 6 to 13 points higher, or as much as 0.2 percent higher, according to financial bookmakers, with some investors betting on a better-than-expected U.S. jobs figures and expecting a rise in base metals prices to underpin mining stocks.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |