European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, with some investors betting on a better-than-predicted U.S. jobs report even as Chinese manufacturing data disappointed.
At 0707 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.2 percent, Germany's DAX futures were flat and France's CAC futures were up 0.1 percent.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory