European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, with some investors betting on a better-than-predicted U.S. jobs report even as Chinese manufacturing data disappointed.
At 0707 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.2 percent, Germany's DAX futures were flat and France's CAC futures were up 0.1 percent.
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance