European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, with some investors betting on a better-than-predicted U.S. jobs report even as Chinese manufacturing data disappointed.
At 0707 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.2 percent, Germany's DAX futures were flat and France's CAC futures were up 0.1 percent.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South