European stock index futures signal mixed open
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a mixed open on Friday, with some investors betting on a better-than-predicted U.S. jobs report even as Chinese manufacturing data disappointed.
At 0707 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50 were down 0.2 percent, Germany's DAX futures were flat and France's CAC futures were up 0.1 percent.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’