European shares, Bunds edge up after mixed US data
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European shares slightly extended gains and German Bund futures edged higher on Friday after mixed U.S. data which featured strong upward revisions to previous months' job creation figures alongside a pick up in the unemployment rate.
German Bund futures edged higher after the report to last trade 10 ticks up on the day at 142.00.
The FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.4 percent at 1,168.79 points by 1334 GMT.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ