European shares, Bunds edge up after mixed US data
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European shares slightly extended gains and German Bund futures edged higher on Friday after mixed U.S. data which featured strong upward revisions to previous months' job creation figures alongside a pick up in the unemployment rate.
German Bund futures edged higher after the report to last trade 10 ticks up on the day at 142.00.
The FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.4 percent at 1,168.79 points by 1334 GMT.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea