European shares, Bunds edge up after mixed US data
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European shares slightly extended gains and German Bund futures edged higher on Friday after mixed U.S. data which featured strong upward revisions to previous months' job creation figures alongside a pick up in the unemployment rate.
German Bund futures edged higher after the report to last trade 10 ticks up on the day at 142.00.
The FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.4 percent at 1,168.79 points by 1334 GMT.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |