European shares, Bunds edge up after mixed US data
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European shares slightly extended gains and German Bund futures edged higher on Friday after mixed U.S. data which featured strong upward revisions to previous months' job creation figures alongside a pick up in the unemployment rate.
German Bund futures edged higher after the report to last trade 10 ticks up on the day at 142.00.
The FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.4 percent at 1,168.79 points by 1334 GMT.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read