European shares, Bunds edge up after mixed US data
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - European shares slightly extended gains and German Bund futures edged higher on Friday after mixed U.S. data which featured strong upward revisions to previous months' job creation figures alongside a pick up in the unemployment rate.
German Bund futures edged higher after the report to last trade 10 ticks up on the day at 142.00.
The FTSEurofirst 300 was up 0.4 percent at 1,168.79 points by 1334 GMT.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |