Dollar index falls to 3-1/2 month low
LONDON Feb 1 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to a 3-1/2 month low against a basket of currencies on Friday, pushed lower by losses against the euro after better-than-expected euro zone PMI data.
The dollar index fell around 0.3 percent on the day to 78.996, its lowest since mid-October.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor