Hong Kong shares to open up 0.1 pct, Hang Lung Properties jumps
HONG KONG Feb 1 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set to start slightly higher on Friday, with Hang Lung Properties rising 4.3 percent to be the top percentage riser among Hang Seng Index components.
The Hang Seng Index was set to open up 0.1 percent at 23,763.3. The China Enterprises Index of the top Chinese listings in Hong Kong was indicated to start down 0.1 percent.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies capital, tech sanctions on Russia, but not yet
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |