CORRECTED-BRIEF-Merck says continues to believe in osteoporosis drug
(Corrects spelling of drug)
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Feb 1 (Reuters) - Merck & Co Inc : * CEO says continues to believe in potential of osteoporosis drug odanacatib * Said it made decision to delay seeking U.S. approval of drug on its own, without FDA prodding * Says it will delay marketing application in order to include additional data from an extension trial (Reporting By Ransdell Pierson)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin