MetLife to buy BBVA's Chilean pension business for about $2 bln
Feb 1 (Reuters) - MetLife Inc said it has agreed with BBVA to buy AFP Provida S.A., the largest private pension fund administrator in Chile, for about $2 billion in cash.
MetLife said BBVA, Spain's second-biggest bank, has agreed to transfer its 64.3 percent stake to MetLife.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |