MetLife to buy BBVA's Chilean pension business for about $2 bln
Feb 1 (Reuters) - MetLife Inc said it has agreed with BBVA to buy AFP Provida S.A., the largest private pension fund administrator in Chile, for about $2 billion in cash.
MetLife said BBVA, Spain's second-biggest bank, has agreed to transfer its 64.3 percent stake to MetLife.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |