Mexico's peso firms 0.58 pct on strong US manufacturing data
MEXICO CITY Feb 1 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso strengthened 0.58 percent to 12.6370 per dollar in Friday morning trading after data showed the pace of growth in the U.S. manufacturing sector picked up in January to its highest level in nine months.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq