Mexican miner Grupo Mexico Q4 2012 profits rise 15 pct
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - Mexican copper miner and railroad operator Grupo Mexico reported a fourth-quarter profit of $716.6 million on Thursday, up 15 percent on the same period last year.
The company said revenues for the October-December period were $2.495 billion, according to a filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image