Mexican miner Grupo Mexico Q4 2012 profits rise 15 pct
MEXICO CITY Jan 31 (Reuters) - Mexican copper miner and railroad operator Grupo Mexico reported a fourth-quarter profit of $716.6 million on Thursday, up 15 percent on the same period last year.
The company said revenues for the October-December period were $2.495 billion, according to a filing with the Mexican stock exchange.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee