National Oilwell profit rises on higher revenue from core business
Feb 1 (Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment maker, reported a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit on higher revenue from its rig technology business, its biggest.
Fourth-quarter net income increased to $668 million, or $1.56 per share, from $574 million, or $1.35 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 33 percent to $5.7 billion.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin