National Oilwell profit rises on higher revenue from core business
Feb 1 (Reuters) - National Oilwell Varco Inc, the largest U.S. oilfield equipment maker, reported a 16 percent rise in quarterly profit on higher revenue from its rig technology business, its biggest.
Fourth-quarter net income increased to $668 million, or $1.56 per share, from $574 million, or $1.35 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 33 percent to $5.7 billion.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |