Norway's January s/a housing prices up 0.6 pct m/m
OSLO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Norwegian seasonally adjusted housing prices rose 0.6 percent in January compared with December, real estate industry associations reported on Friday.
On a year-on-year basis, prices rose by 8.5 percent in January, the association of real estate agents (NEF) and the association of real estate agency firms (NFF) said.
Unadjusted prices firmed by 3.8 percent in January from December. (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine