Norway's January s/a housing prices up 0.6 pct m/m
OSLO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Norwegian seasonally adjusted housing prices rose 0.6 percent in January compared with December, real estate industry associations reported on Friday.
On a year-on-year basis, prices rose by 8.5 percent in January, the association of real estate agents (NEF) and the association of real estate agency firms (NFF) said.
Unadjusted prices firmed by 3.8 percent in January from December. (Reporting by Oslo newsroom)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |