Nustar exploring storage, pipeline growth, acquisitions-CEO
HOUSTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - Nustar Energy LP will keep exploring acquisitions for its storage and pipeline businesses in 2013, Chief Executive Curt Anastasio told analysts on Friday.
"As we move into 2013, we're looking forward to continuing to pursue promising internal growth opportunities and exploring acquisitions for our fee-based storage and pipeline segments," he said.
NuStar in 2012 focused on shedding margin-based businesses, like a Texas refinery, to focus on fee-based operations centered in the Eagle Ford shale play in the state.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |