Nustar exploring storage, pipeline growth, acquisitions-CEO
HOUSTON Feb 1 (Reuters) - Nustar Energy LP will keep exploring acquisitions for its storage and pipeline businesses in 2013, Chief Executive Curt Anastasio told analysts on Friday.
"As we move into 2013, we're looking forward to continuing to pursue promising internal growth opportunities and exploring acquisitions for our fee-based storage and pipeline segments," he said.
NuStar in 2012 focused on shedding margin-based businesses, like a Texas refinery, to focus on fee-based operations centered in the Eagle Ford shale play in the state.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |