Third Point LLC Sells a Portion of Holdings in Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO)
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130201:nBw016009a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- As referenced in the Form 4 filed today with the SEC, funds managed by Third Point LLC ("Third Point" or "the funds") recently sold 11 million shares of Yahoo, Inc. common stock. As a result of these sales, Third Point owns 62 million Yahoo shares, most of which the funds have held since Q3 2011. These sales were motivated by Third Point`s desire to maintain a roughly consistent percentage holding of Yahoo`s outstanding shares as the company pursues its $5 billion buy-back authorization. About Third Point LLC: Third Point LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser headquartered in New York, managing $11.2 billion in assets. Founded in 1995, Third Point follows an event-driven approach to investing globally. Third Point LLC Elissa Doyle, 212-715-4907 Managing Director email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data