BRIEF-Appeals court rejects Oracle petition for writ in Itanium case
Jan 31 (Reuters) - Oracle Corp
* A California appeals court rejected Oracle's petition for a writ of mandate in a case against Hewlett-Packard over Itanium servers- ruling
* Further company coverage
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'