Panasonic expects 85 yen to the dollar, 105 yen for euro during Q4
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Panasonic Corp said it expects the dollar to trade at 85 yen while the company estimates the euro to be 105 yen for the January to March quarter, a company executive said on Friday.
In the three months to Dec. 31, Panasonic posted an operating profit of 34.6 billion yen ($379 million), up from an 8.1 bln yen loss a year ago.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |