Panasonic expects 85 yen to the dollar, 105 yen for euro during Q4
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Panasonic Corp said it expects the dollar to trade at 85 yen while the company estimates the euro to be 105 yen for the January to March quarter, a company executive said on Friday.
In the three months to Dec. 31, Panasonic posted an operating profit of 34.6 billion yen ($379 million), up from an 8.1 bln yen loss a year ago.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing