Panasonic expects 85 yen to the dollar, 105 yen for euro during Q4
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Panasonic Corp said it expects the dollar to trade at 85 yen while the company estimates the euro to be 105 yen for the January to March quarter, a company executive said on Friday.
In the three months to Dec. 31, Panasonic posted an operating profit of 34.6 billion yen ($379 million), up from an 8.1 bln yen loss a year ago.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine