Panasonic expects 85 yen to the dollar, 105 yen for euro during Q4
TOKYO Feb 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Panasonic Corp said it expects the dollar to trade at 85 yen while the company estimates the euro to be 105 yen for the January to March quarter, a company executive said on Friday.
In the three months to Dec. 31, Panasonic posted an operating profit of 34.6 billion yen ($379 million), up from an 8.1 bln yen loss a year ago.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant