PHILIPPINES PRESS-Robinsons, Okada extend casino talks - Standard Today
PLDT sets $737 mln capex for 2013 - The Philippine Star
Filinvest Development plans $300 mln bond sale - Philippine Daily Inquirer
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote