Moody's downgrades Croatia to Ba1, outlook stable
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday downgraded Croatia's government bond rating to Ba1, from Baa3, citing poor growth prospects and a lack of fiscal flexibility for the government.
Moody's also changed the outlook for the rating to stable from negative, saying there was limited risk the government's fiscal position and debt would materially deteriorate any further.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls