- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Moody's downgrades Croatia to Ba1, outlook stable
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday downgraded Croatia's government bond rating to Ba1, from Baa3, citing poor growth prospects and a lack of fiscal flexibility for the government.
Moody's also changed the outlook for the rating to stable from negative, saying there was limited risk the government's fiscal position and debt would materially deteriorate any further.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this