Moody's downgrades Croatia to Ba1, outlook stable
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday downgraded Croatia's government bond rating to Ba1, from Baa3, citing poor growth prospects and a lack of fiscal flexibility for the government.
Moody's also changed the outlook for the rating to stable from negative, saying there was limited risk the government's fiscal position and debt would materially deteriorate any further.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media