Moody's downgrades Croatia to Ba1, outlook stable
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday downgraded Croatia's government bond rating to Ba1, from Baa3, citing poor growth prospects and a lack of fiscal flexibility for the government.
Moody's also changed the outlook for the rating to stable from negative, saying there was limited risk the government's fiscal position and debt would materially deteriorate any further.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing jet could slow Malaysian Airline's return to profit