Moody's downgrades Croatia to Ba1, outlook stable
Feb 1 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Friday downgraded Croatia's government bond rating to Ba1, from Baa3, citing poor growth prospects and a lack of fiscal flexibility for the government.
Moody's also changed the outlook for the rating to stable from negative, saying there was limited risk the government's fiscal position and debt would materially deteriorate any further.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks